Bundled software, hardware, installation and concierge services provides businesses with one stop for their POS solution and set-up needs
August 3 2017
– Moneris Solutions Corporation (“Moneris”), one of Canada’s largest processors of debit and credit payments, has introduced a range of complete iPad Point-of-Sale (POS) Solutions to help increase business efficiency for retail and restaurant businesses. Moneris iPad POS Solutions bundle software, hardware and Moneris Installation Services to help businesses get their payment systems up and running quickly. Businesses purchasing an iPad POS Solution also benefit from Moneris Concierge Services, a dedicated point of contact to help ensure a smooth transition to their new solution.
With nearly 80 per cent of consumers owning a smartphone, it has become clear businesses need to keep up with how technology is changing consumer behaviour. Yet, according to a recent Moneris survey, almost half of Canadian small businesses are using standard cash registers with limited functionality to process sales.
“Small businesses in Canada underpin our economy, but there’s a reluctance toward adopting newer technology that could actually help their businesses. These businesses need and want help, and we’re here to deliver solutions to help them succeed and grow,” said Jeff Guthrie, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Moneris. “By working with industry leaders like Apple, we are able to deliver the right tools, services and support to enable better customer experiences and business management capabilities for retailers and restaurateurs.”
The right bundle for restaurants and retailers
Businesses can customize their Moneris iPad POS Solution with software that best suits their style of operations, whether they are a small retailer, restaurant, or making the transition from an online store to a physical storefront:
- PAYD Pro Plus® is Moneris’ proprietary iPad POS Solution designed for retail environments. It integrates payments with a full suite of retail features, including inventory management and real-time reporting, to offer businesses a complete view of their operations.
- TouchBistro® is an award-winning iPad POS Solution for restaurants and foodservice businesses that helps increase sales, improve customer experience and inform better business decisions.
- The Shopify POS Solution on an iPad allows Shopify ecommerce merchants to easily expand their business to a physical store environment. Moneris is the only payment processor that offers debit and credit card acceptance for Shopify POS with the integrated Moneris iPP320 PIN Pad.
As a member of Apple’s Mobility Partner Program and an Apple Authorized Reseller, Moneris sells Apple products, including the iPad, as part of its hardware offerings. Moneris iPad POS Solutions give businesses a choice of one of three hardware kits depending on their size and scale requirements. Hardware kits include equipment like iPad stands, Apple Mac minis, cash drawers, receipt printers and more.
End-to-end service and support
Businesses purchasing an iPad POS Solution from Moneris benefit from full, end-to-end service and award-winning customer support. With Moneris Concierge Services, businesses are given access to a dedicated, single point of contact to help guide the transition to their new iPad POS Solution. Additionally, businesses can maximize POS uptime through quick, on-site set-up of their iPad POS Solution with Moneris Installation Services. A team of in-house technical professionals handles the full hardware installation of the solution, including configuration and connection of devices, plus on-site software training for PAYD Pro Plus.
An affordable alternative
A basic retail bundle consisting of software, hardware, one payment terminal and on-site installation services starts at $2,000.* A basic restaurant bundle with similar components starts at $2,300.** By comparison, the average starting cost of a computer-based POS system and software licensing can cost as much as $10,000.
Businesses interested in learning more about Moneris iPad POS Solutions can visit moneris.com/iPadPOS or call 1-844-866-2220 to speak to a Moneris representative.
As one of North America's largest providers of payment processing solutions, Moneris offers credit, debit, wireless and online payment services for merchants in virtually every industry segment and processes more than three billion transactions, annually. Moneris offers electronic loyalty and stored-value gift card programs. With more than 350,000 merchant locations, Moneris provides the hardware, software and systems needed to improve business efficiency and manage payments. For more information please visit www.moneris.com.
- Apple and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. TOUCHBISTRO is a registered trade-mark of TouchBistro Inc. All other marks or registered trade-marks are the property of their respective owners.
- * Includes Basic Retail Kit, monthly PAYD Pro Plus software license fee, monthly PIN Pad rental fee, standard installation and a 32 GB iPad.
- ** Includes Quick Service Kit, monthly TouchBistro solo software license fee, mandatory software training, monthly PIN Pad rental fee, standard Installation and a 32 GB iPad.
- Pricing is not inclusive of additional and recurring monthly fees, payment processing fees, taxes and other fees as set out in the Moneris Merchant Agreement.