This report prints tip activity for a given clerk or for all clerks, for a given date or for the current batch. Clerk totals are sorted by card type and totalled for all cards; overall totals for all clerks are sorted by card type and totalled for all cards.
IMPORTANT: Tip Processing must be enabled and clerk IDs must be set up for your merchant account on the Moneris host before this report can be used (see Tip Processing and Clerk Mode).
To print the Tip Report:
1. On the applications menu, select DEBIT & CREDIT.
The message "Activating App..." is displayed, then the transactions menu appears.
2. Press the (REPORTS) icon.
If the "Password:" prompt appears, key in the manager password and press the green OK key.
3. On the REPORTS menu, scroll down and select Tip Report.
The "Clrk Rpt Opt" prompt appears.
4. At the "Clrk Rpt Opt" prompt, choose one of the following:
● To print the report for a specific clerk, select One and proceed to step 5.
● To print the report for all clerks, select All and proceed to step 6.
5. At the "Clerk Id:" prompt, key in the clerk ID and press the green OK key.
6. At the "Rpt Period:" prompt, choose one of the following:
● To print the report for a specific date, select Date and, at the "Date (YYYYMMDD):" prompt, key in the date and press the green OK key.
● To print the report for all tip activity in the current batch, select All.
7. The terminal prints the report and returns to the REPORTS menu.
8. Press the red CANC ANNUL key to return to the transactions menu.