If you have set up an external PINpad for use with your terminal, follow the instructions below to configure it on your terminal.
IMPORTANT: You must configure the external PINpad on your terminal BEFORE you initialize your terminal for the first time.
To configure the external PINpad:
1. On the applications menu, select DEBIT & CREDIT.
"Activating App" appears followed by the transactions menu.
2. Press the green OK key to access the CONFIGURATION menu.
3. Select Setup, key in your manager password and press the green OK key.
4. Select Terminal.
"Tip % nn.nn" appears on the Edit Terminal menu.
5. Select Next until "PINPad Type" appears.
6. Select Edit, then select Next until "External XPI" appears.
7. Select Slct.
8. Select Exit and then select OK to save changes.
9. Press the red CANC ANNUL key, then press the * (asterisk) key to return to the applications menu.
Note: You must power down and then restart the terminal after switching the PINPad Type between IPP and External XPI.