To enable Cashback prompting:
1. Set the CashBack Option parameter to On.
2. Make sure the Show CB Choices parameter is set to On.
Note: Do not enable Cashback prompting if you are using Dial Communications and have enabled the Debit Pre-dial feature.
IMPORTANT: The Cashback option is not available for contactless debit (Interac Flash) transactions.
To change the pre-set Cashback amounts:
1. Set any of the Amt 1, Amt 2 and Amt 3 parameters to new amounts of your choice.
2. Make sure the CashBack Option parameter is set to On.
Note: The choice of manually keying in another Cashback amount is not available when an external PINpad is connected to your terminal. The available selections on the PINpad are four pre-set non-configurable amounts. When an external PINpad is connected to your terminal, the customer is offered the pre-set Cashback limit (Amt Limit) as a fourth selectable amount.
To change the pre-set Cashback limit:
● Set the Amt Limit parameter to a new amount of your choice.
For Cashback customer entry procedures, see Entering a Cashback Amount.