This report prints a detailed list of all transactions for the current batch in the terminal's memory, sorted by date. The report also prints transaction type totals sorted by card type and grand totals sorted by transaction type.
Note: This report does not include Pre-Authorization transactions. These transactions are listed in The Pre-Auth Transactions Report.
Note: Interac Flash transactions are included in the Interac transaction totals.
To print the Stored Transactions Report:
1. On the applications menu, select DEBIT & CREDIT.
The message "Activating App..." is displayed, then the transactions menu appears.
2. Press the REPORTS key (first purple key on the right).
If the "Password:" prompt appears, key in the manager password and press the green key.
3. Select Stored Tran.
The "Rpt Period:" prompt appears.
4. Choose one of the following:
● To print transactions and totals for a specific date:
a. Select Date.
b. At the "Date (YYYYMMDD):" prompt, key in the date and press the green key.
● To print all transactions and totals:
● Select All.
The terminal prints the Stored Transactions report and returns to the REPORTS menu.
5. Press the red key to return to the transactions menu.