This report prints totals for all transactions in closed batches on the Moneris host, for all terminals. Transaction type totals are sorted by Terminal Name then by card type; overall transaction type totals are sorted by card type; grand totals are sorted by transaction type.
IMPORTANT: Terminal Names must be set up for your merchant account on the Moneris host before this report can be used (see Configuring Multi-Terminal Reporting).
Note: Interac Flash transactions are included in the Interac transaction totals.
To print the Multi-Terminal Deposit Totals Report:
1. On the applications menu, select DEBIT & CREDIT.
The message "Activating App..." is displayed, then the transactions menu appears.
2. Press the REPORTS key (first purple key on the right).
If the "Password:" prompt appears, key in the manager password and press the green key.
3. Select Multi Terminal.
The "Terminal Name:" prompt appears.
4. Choose one of the following:
● To print the report for a specific terminal, key in the Terminal Name, press the green key and proceed to step 5.
● To print the report for all terminals, press the * (asterisk) key, press the green key and proceed to step 6.
5. At the "Add Another Terminal?" prompt, select Yes, repeat step 4 until you have added all the desired terminals (maximum 20) then press No.
6. At the "Deposit Ttls" prompt, select Yes.
The terminal prints the report and returns to the REPORTS menu.
7. Press the red key to return to the transactions menu.