To configure your Merchant ID and Terminal ID:
1. On the applications menu, select DEBIT & CREDIT.
"Activating App" appears followed by the transactions menu.
2. Press the green key to access the CONFIGURATION menu.
3. Select Setup, key in the manager password and press the green key.
4. Scroll down and select Merchant.
"Term Id" appears.
5. Select Edit, key in the Terminal ID (the eight-digit number starting with M2 found on the back of the terminal, e.g. M2123456) and press the green key.
Note: To key in the letter M, press the 6 key on the keypad, then press the ALPHA key once.
6. Select Next until "Merch Num" appears.
7. Select Edit, key in your 13-digit Moneris Merchant ID (e.g. 0030212345678) and press the green key.
Note: Your Moneris Merchant ID was provided to you when Moneris contacted you to confirm your terminal order. If you currently have a 9-digit merchant number beginning with a 1, 2 or 4, simply add 0030 to the beginning (i.e., 123456789 becomes 0030123456789).
8. Select Exit, then select OK to save changes.
9. Press the red key, then press the * (asterisk) key to return to the applications menu.