IMPORTANT: Ensure that you exit Demo Mode before processing actual financial transactions. Transactions processed in Demo Mode will NOT affect your terminal totals, financial accounts and customers’ accounts.
To exit Demo Mode:
1. On the applications menu, select DEBIT & CREDIT.
The message "Activating App..." is displayed, then the transactions menu appears.
2. Press the green key to display the CONFIGURATION menu.
3. Select Setup.
If the "Password:" prompt appears, key in the manager password and press the green key.
4. On the Setup menu, select Demo.
5. At the "Demo Mode" prompt, select Off.
● If the "Batch Not Empty Clear Batch" message appears, the terminal has Demo transactions in terminal memory and you must do the following:
· Select Yes.
The terminal displays "BATCH DELETED" and all Demo transactions in the terminal memory are deleted.
The "DEMO MODE OFF" message is displayed, then the Setup menu re-appears WITHOUT the DEMO icon displayed on the left side of the screen.
6. Press the red key two times to return to the transactions menu.
IMPORTANT: All transactions performed on the terminal as of this point will be in normal mode and WILL affect your terminal totals, your financial accounts and your customers’ accounts.