Restaurant iPad® POS Solutions
Moneris® and TouchBistro® have partnered to offer an industry-leading iPad POS Solution.
TouchBistro* is an award-winning iPad POS Solution for restaurants of all sizes that helps you:
- increase sales
- improve customer experience
- make better business decisions
TouchBistro's software integrates seamlessly with Moneris' POS terminals and hardware and can be installed by our team of experienced in-house technicians.
* Not available in Quebec.
Specifically designed for your foodservice business
Help increase sales
- Servers can swipe and tap to add items and send orders to the kitchen in seconds, allowing them to bust lines and turn tables faster.
- Help staff increase average cheque size and move more profitable items with upsell tools like visual menus and pop-up modifiers.
- Improve customer experience with flexible payments. Accept payments at the counter with the Moneris iPP320 or right at the table with the Moneris iWL220.
- Reduce order errors by allowing customers to visually confirm their order through the Customer Facing Display.
Inform business decisions
- Gather insights that let you know when to bring on more staff, run promos, and which items are making your business the most money.
- Access reporting & analytics from anywhere, anytime with cloud reporting and the Reports-To-Go app.
Get expert support
- Get phone & email support from TouchBistro 24/7/365.
- Software training* from TouchBistro specialists with years of restaurant industry experience.
TouchBistro is easy to use
and can be learned in just minutes
Here is a preview of some of the smart features that can help increase your restaurant's efficiency.
Want to see more?Schedule a demo
TouchBistro offers POS pricing plans to fit every venue type, size, and layout. With flexible payment plans and low monthly licensing fees, it’s easy to find the plan that’s a perfect fit for your business.
Quick service venues that want the power of an iPad POS at their counter, but don’t require multiple terminals. This plan allows you to perform all point-of-sale functions within one iPad.
Quick service venues and small restaurants that want the flexibility of two terminals. This plan allows venues to leave one iPad stationary and take another mobile to line-bust or take orders tableside.
Mid-size restaurants or bars that want the convenience and efficiency of always having a POS within arms reach. This plan allows you to keep an iPad stationary in each of your service areas, or have servers bring them tableside.
High-volume restaurants or bars that want the freedom to scale their POS solution with their growing business. This plan allows you to add iPads as your business grows, and is perfect for venues that want to enhance customer experience with tableside ordering.